About think ASIA, think HONG KONG
Connecting businesses in the UK, Japan and US with Asia and the global markets
To promote Hong Kong as Asia's central business district, the first stop for overseas companies entering the Asian market, and the global gateway to China, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) previously organized "Think Asia, Think Hong Kong" in London and the USA, and "Think Global, Think Hong Kong" in Japan.
The three events highlighted the advantages of Hong Kong's business services and covered a wide range of sectors/themes, including:
- Chinese Outbound Investment
- Creative Industries (Design, Digital Entertainment, Content)
- Finance (RMB business and fundraising)
- Hong Kong plus Pearl River Delta collaboration
- Infrastructure Development & Real Estate-related Services
- Logistics & Maritime Services
- Professional Services (accountancy, legal, consultancy, etc)
- Technology collaboration (including Bio, Green and Manufacturing Tech)
- Selling to China and throughout Asia
The 2015 campaign was held in Toronto, Canada and Chicago, USA and was concluded successfully. Come back again for updates on our 2016 campaign.